Well, here I am, or at least appear to be

Well, here I am, or at least appear to be. I found this site deliberately, not by accident as I did my Carver M500t and C-1. I knew very little about Carver stuff when I walked into the stereo store back in the eighties. Once I listened I had to buy. Back then I was working and could actually afford to buy stuff. Now I'm retired and seek out equipment at thrift shops, consignment shops and the like. To be honest, I think I've done OK. Perhaps my best score was a HK A50k tube amp for a buck! And it works! (Now on hiatus waiting for a rebuild for safety sake). Now, here I be! Hoping to learn enough to at least recap my M500t.

Welcome Almiga!

Always great to have folks with your talents here at the Carver Site. Sounds like you have the same Carver obsession as us ... and the quest can be half the fun--short of just listening to the newfound equipment.

Would love to see some pictures of that vintage equipment--like that very cool HK tube amp. (Btw, Harmon Kardon was what I started my system with when I first got into this hobby--I always have a heart for HK equipment.)

Welcome aboard the Carver express my friend. So glad you found us!

Welcome, Great guidance is always available. Please study up here in the library a bit so the dialog is more fruitful. Good luck and glad to have you here. eusa_clap.gif

You are here, this is the place to be!  We all have engaging stories of musical odyssey,  you have sailed past the sirens, join in with your own. Welcome!                                                                           

• Community Admin
Welcome, Amiga.  This is the place.  

And, if you have the will, and just enough skill, you will be successful in your refresh.  Lots of help here.

Welcome!